Guardianeers Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentleman Orange's Staff Application

Go down

Gentleman Orange's Staff Application Empty Gentleman Orange's Staff Application

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Name:Noah Baker

Steam ID:imabrony

Steam Name: Gentleman Orange (PWNY)

Previous Staff Experience: I had some admin and spuper admin on some blockland servers but nothing major

Time Spent on Server: ~7h and counting.

Do you know ulx commands:I know a few, but there is always time to learn new things

Mic?:Yes

Why do you want to be staff:I personally belive that the newer mods act like goofballs. While this isn't bad, some of them still break rules. I talked to Traitor last night and he said he never read the rules! This is unexceptable. I think this server needs a mod who will enforce the rules so others can have fun. Ask Traitor, he can tell you how I nag him everytime he propsurfs. If you are worried about the amount of hours I have, I am playing this server more and more. I would love to help the server get better and better moderators.

Last edited by Gentleman Orange on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Gentleman Orange's Staff Application Empty Re: Gentleman Orange's Staff Application

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 pm

I also want to say that I play on my PC all the time and it would be very easy to spend a lot of time on this server.

Back to top Go down

Gentleman Orange's Staff Application Empty Re: Gentleman Orange's Staff Application

Post by A$AP Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Sorry, applications are now closed.

Pending.

A$AP

https://guardianeers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down